Saturday 14 March 2015

Carlita goes to Bratislava

Bonjour! x

I've some castings today and I though that I'll do a little follow me around. I got the message that I can take part in two castings in Bratislava, Slovakia today and of course I said yes. I'm in love with this city and if i can combine traveling, modeling and a bit of sightseeing, I'm totally into it. 
So here I am, at the casting location waiting and preparing my follow me around. Let's jump right into it. 


14.3. 5:58
As always I ignored my alarm and had less than 10 to get ready and catch my connection. 

6:19
I did it! So lucky right now, even though I had to run. In fact it isn't anything new for me to be late. Being late is so me. 

7:02
But first coffee. I can't without! 

Life saver


7:23
Off to Bratislava. One hour of sleep, yes! 

Off we go

8:10
Dancing and smiling is the best way to wake up. Before I arrive in Bratislava I definitely need to be awake and look fresh. Even though I'm not the only one in this train, a little bit of jamming to different songs never killed nobody. 

8:28
Arrived in Bratislava, hl.st.

Bratislava hl. st.


8:30
That's exactly the time I had to be at the casting location. And where I am now? Bus station.
Let's see if I get there in "time". 


8:45
Late but not too late. The location is right next to the president palace with a beautiful view on the castle.

Presidents palace


9:15
The audition started :)

Can you find me?
10:10
Off to the next one!

In between two meetings

10:30
Wow, once in my life I'm on time.

10:50 
Super fast one, so I've a little bit time to kill here. YES, let’ get coffee!


11:42
Bye bye Bratislava! Thanks for the nice hours here !

xx

2 comments:

  1. Dein Blog ist toll. Ich hab dich gleich bei Bloglovin', auf Insta und auf Twitter gefollowed.
    Darf ich fragen, wie du zum Modeln gekommen bist und wie groß du bist?

    Liebe Grüße,
    Tamara :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Danke schön! :)

      Ich hab mich aus Spaß bei einem Contest angemeldet und hab den Sprung in die Agentur geschafft :) - 176cm

      xx

      Delete