Thursday 15 January 2015

Decisions decisions...



Making decisions and choosing the right thing for us is a huge part of our everyday life. We think often hours about it and chose anyway the wrong one ( or we write a blogpost about it)... . 
Nevertheless I’ve to make a decision right now: Either start studying for my history test tomorrow or read the new issues of Vogue, ELLE and Harper’s Bazaar and shop the new trends.  





I think my magazines will make it. Who needs to study when there are the new trends and Vogue?




xx

5 comments:

  1. I love tis picture! the view outside your window looks so nice.
    where is the beautiful bra from?

    <3 Tina
    https://liebewasist.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ! It’s from Intimissim and still availaible I think!
      xx

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad I discovered your blog, you definitely gained a new reader with me!
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That’s so adorable! You can’t imagine how happy you made me with that comment ! Have a nice day dear!

      x

      Delete