Wednesday 21 January 2015

Travel Bucket List for 2015

2014 was definitely a travel year and so should 2015 be. I’ve set myself some goals and thought I’d share them with you...





1. FRANCE

After almost a year when I first went to Paris I miss the beautiful french capital so much. Paris is just... ahhh ! I love this city so much.



2. PORTUGAL

I’ve never been to Lisbon even though it is not that far from Porto ( 2 car hours ). I have seen many pictures and felt in love with those little cute streets, the amazing view over the city from some points and the bright colors! Definitely a must for 2015!



3. GERMANY

Berlin callin’! It’s so near to Vienna, why haven’t I already visited it? The city of casual and effortless chic paired with an attitude.





4. SWISS

Next neighbor country of Austria where I haven’t been. 10 train hours away from Vienna, could be worst! I’ll be for sure visiting Zurich and maybe Lausanne.


5. IRLAND

This goal is one that I haven’t achieved in 2014 so it goes on to my list for this year. Luckily I already have booked my stay there - JUNE 2k15 is all about Dublin and Cork.

6. SPAIN

My family wants to spend the summer holidays down there, why not? I never had something against sunny Barcelona or Sevilla !


7. LUXEMBOURG (not sure)

I need to visit one of my best friends in Luxembourg and after I have found out that there is a direct train connection I’m setting this for on my list.


8. NETHERLANDS (not sure)

Amsterdam is such a beautiful city full of fashion, street style and life. I hope I’m going to visit this city this year.

9. CZECH REPUBLIC

Even though it’s my home country I never really spend more than a day in the capital Prague. Therefor I’ve already booked my stay - APRIL 2k15!


10. POLAND

Krakow and Warsaw are so beautiful cities and only some car hours away from my home in CZ. I’ve only been in Cesky Tesin for a couple hours, which was really nice but I want to see some more of this beautiful country.


11. MILANO

Do I have to say more?


1 comment:

  1. Great idea for a blog post!
    And your travel bucket list seems to resemble mine a lot :-)

    x

    www.josephineteresa.com

    ReplyDelete