Monday 26 January 2015

T H A N K Y O U !

Bonjour ! x


Today it’s one month that I finally decided to start a blog! I know the One-Month-Mark does not get that celebrated but I though I’m going to write a short post anyway!



I look at my statistics, check bloglovin, check my mails and update instagram when I’m on my way to class every morning. Today I hit 400 site views, my first follower ( thank you so much ! ) and 20 followers on bloglovin! I know it’s nothing in comparison to other bloggers but for me it’s something special. I always dreamt of blogging, finally I dared to do this step and I hit such „round numbers“ ( even if they are small, they count! ) on the day when my blog turns one month! Other bloggers have 400 site views per day and it’s nothing special for me but I thought I wouldn’t even have 100 at this point!



I don’t know why but I thought that this is really cute and I wanted to say THANK YOU! to all my readers! Oh and also for making me smile like an idiot in the subway! :D

xx

8 comments: