Saturday 24 January 2015

Watch out for this!


Bonjour ! x



I’ve some news! I decided to work more on my blog and regularly, so I will be posting at least two times a week. Every Wednesday and Saturday. Of course there will be some posts in between but if I don't have enough time to upload within, there will be at least those two. 

 Also stay tuned for some new upcoming posts and a huge follow me around. The next week is the last one of the winter term, which means I’ve holidays after that ( yaaas! ). I’ll be constantly up to something so I think I’ll take you with me! 

And what about you? Do you have any particular blogpost wishes? 

xx

2 comments:

  1. A follow me around would be interesting to read!

    x, Vivi Lien

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It’s going to be up on Saturday the 7th!

      xx

      Delete