Tuesday 24 February 2015

Get to know me - 30 random facts

Bonjour! x

The title says it all, I’ll just jump right into it! 


1. My favorite singer and songwriter is Lucenzo. He is not that known - poorly - but I LOVE LOVE LOVE what he does! #danzakuduroforlife

2. I’ve tons and tons of handbags. All black of course. And sunglasses. ( Little obsessions ) 

3. My iPhone is holy. You ain’t gonna touch that! 

4. I’m spending more time on the go ( in cars, trains, planes,  metros,.. ) than where else I am at that moment 

5. My wardrobe consist of black, white, grey and some random colors I apparently bought when I was too tired to see ( maybe? - we will never know ) 

6. Back to basics! My favorite drink is water ( not talking about those 2 drinks that sometimes happen after school with my friends )

7. I hate writing e-mails and responding to them. Like they make me anxious

8. 114 days until my birthday and also the day where I will start looking for my first own flat. HOPEFULLY moving out this summer, YAS!

9. Fashion magazines make me happy

10. I’m literally obsessed with all kind of social media! 1. Instagram 2. All kind of messengers ( Facebook Messenger, Messages, WhatsApp) 3. Snapchat 4. Twitter 5. Facebook 6. Bloglovin 7. Pinterest, ...) 

11. I’m like constantly charging my phone (#iphoneproblems) and I need to be available! If you ever say to me „Why are you charging? You have 56%!“ I’ll punch you right into your face. No really, my phone dies with 40 % because YOLO and I NEED IT, alright?

12. Planning is everything. 

13. I’ll be hopefully studying in Paris around 2018. 

14.  I’m able to speak and understand seven languages. Five of them fluently. 

Guten Tag, Ahoj, Dobrý deň, Hello, Bonjour, Hola, Olà & Salvete

15. Friends are everything! I’ve met a ton of amazing people this year and I’m so thankful for them! But not only also for my best friend, whom I now know since 4 amazing years, THANK YOU! 

16. My dream car is a Porsche Panamera in white. O to the M to the G! 

17. I love emojis. I need them to express the truth meaning of the sentence I’ve just wrote. 

18. I’m moody. Very moody.

19. I hate public transport, especially in Vienna. Prague is ok, London too, Rome is not bad and Paris is nice!

20. My favorite perfumes are Prada Candy Florale and Acqua di Gioia by Giorgio Armani

21. I love roses & tulips

22. My all time favorite nail polish is Sand Tropez by Essie

23. I’m wearing glasses! ( and I’m always unhappy with their shape in anyway, so I’ve already chosen my next ones )

24. I’m not a big fan of ice cream, except when I’m in Italy I do eat one cup ;) 

25. French, Portuguese, Spanish and Italian men make me weak.

26. My first question in a foreign country or any country where I don’t have A1 is „Do you have wifi?“

27. All black everything is my favorite outfit for ... like 24/7 I’d say

28. I’m a little bit obsessed with lipsticks but super critical and choosy during shopping them.

29. I’m overthinking EVERYTHING 

30. 2014 was the most amazing year ever for me !



Oldie from July the 1st 2014
                                 


xx





1 comment:

  1. Love this :)

    Have a good evening!

    xo Valentina

    http://fashionneed09.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete