Saturday 21 February 2015

I’m S O R R Y!

Bonjour! x



I’m apologizing for the last two weeks of absence! I got sick and it got constantly worse. At first I thought I’ve the flu, than a lung infection but no it’s mononucleosis... Anyway I get super tired by doing anything and so I just slept and lived through the days. The last couple ones got really hard for me because, you know me, I need to go out, get me coffee, pop into stores, BE OUT THERE. 

Seriously this was so me the past 2 weeks

Today I decided that I will go out nevertheless , even though I’ve no voice - no seriously I can not speak a word, I can not eat or drink caused by the terrible sore throat nor walk for a long time. I can’t stand it anymore. 

I enjoyed the sunshine on my skin, popped into some stores of course ( uh that’s a rhyme! ), spend some time in my beloved café and tried to order but failed miserably.. Thank God for Smartphones! 

All in all, today was amazing, I’ve new energy, inspiration and motivation. Stay tuned for the next post coming regularly on Tuesday and Saturday! 

Such a huge packaging for a perfume! 

xx  

2 comments:

  1. Hope you feel better soon! Can't wait to see you again! -Emine xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes a little bit, thank you! Same here!
      xxx

      Delete