Tuesday 3 February 2015

January Favorites

Bonjour! x

It’s officially the end of January and the time when your blogger feed / youtube feed gets spamed with favorite posts/videos. I decided to take part in this... .
                                                     

F A S H I O N

I’m completely into boots. I own about four pairs, all of them black ( of course ) and similar but different!  


S T Y L I N G

What I loved to do everyday was to tuck-in my hair. Into my pullover, scarf, jacket, etc. I just felt in love with this look. 

B E A U T Y

I’ve two beauty favorites to share with you this month. Firstly Chanel Cosmetics in general! They have amazing quality and their ranges are just wow. 


felt spendy..

Secondly it’s my favorite nail polish since the last couple months. Essie’s Sand Tropez! I’m not always a nude lover but this nude got me! 

                               


M U S I C 

I randomly discovered a song on soundcloud called „I got a love for this“ by Topaz Jones, Volition, Mars and D-Dand. Love at first écoute! 


R A N D O M 

I need my fashion magazines like I need air! ( or coffee) The last couple weeks were stressful and I didn’t had much time to leaf through VOGUE or ELLE, so I decided to get me some new inspiration. I went home home with 5 magazines.. Vogue, ELLE,  Vogue Paris, Flair and Glamour. 
The one I loved the most was definitely the february issue of flair! Get your hands on this!

                               
So these are my favorites for January. Tell my what are yours, I’d love to read about it!


xx


3 comments:

  1. Hi! I just nominated you for the Liebster Award! find out more about it on My Blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. och, perfect photos <3
    great shoes :)

    ReplyDelete