Saturday 7 February 2015

Carlita goes on holiday #hugefollowmearound

Bonjour! x 

I'm officially finished with the winterterm!! This means HOLIDAYS, from the 31st of January until the 8th of February. I have a few things to do and a lot of free time to pass with my family, in my favorite cities and at Starbucks ( of course ).

So wanna follow me around? 



31st of January 

Celebrated the beginning of my holidays with a shopping spree at Vienna's well known shopping area Graben/Kärntnerstraße. Where could I be else?

This is a small part of a conversation my boyfriend and I once had:

A: Where are you shopping?
Me: Graben
A: Of course, how could I ask!

16:30 - Time for Starbucks with a friend of mine. *happy me*  

1st of February

Happy 18th Birthday dear A! Love you! xx 

Celebrating her B-Day brunching at freiraum 
                                               
Tree hours later me and another friend of mine, also invited to the brunch, went to Wienerin for some drinks. Vienna's best! 

                                                        

And after that, boyfriend time! *hearts flying around me while writting this*

2nd of February

Seeing my bæ for the last time before leaving officially to my holiday destinations.  
The rest of the day contained packing and too many episodes of Orange is the new black. 


3rd February 

I can't think without a cup of Coffee! Poorly my coffee machine doesn't work anymore *cries rivers* so I actually had to leave the house and get me some Starbucks. The nearest Starbucks to me is at Westbahnhof, 30 minutes away *cries again rivers*.  After an hour and something I finally returned home, satisfied after I had coffee and got the new Vogue issue, I grabbed my suitcase and drove away! Bye bye Vienna!

As always I had to get me another cappuccino at my favorite gas station. Some hours later I arrived at my home, went to the grocery store and played hours with my dogs ! 

My evening was unspectacular, writing a blogpost, getting ready for my meeting the next day, watching OITNB and searching for hotels in Prague ( for Aprils Trip - already excited! ). 

4th of February

Fernando, one of my dogs, woke me up before my alarm went off. Loving this way of getting up. I made them breakfast, showered, got dressed and did my make-up. 

8:15 - As always late for my train in Brno at 9:41. 

9:30 - approaching the train station. RUN RUN RUN 

9:41 - caught my train! 2 hours 33 to go until Prague central station

12:18 - arrived! First things first, STARBUCKS at Wenceslas square! 




13:05 - rushing to my meeting

Selfie at my agency! - that mirror tho                                                
14:00 - I had 3 hours to kill.. What else could someone like me do in a huge city full of Sephora, Topshop and Reserved? I was immediately off to Palladium, an enormous shopping mall in the center of Prague. 

Loving the subway there! 

Palladium - trying not to spend everything on my bank card

Back to the central station! (there’s also a sephora - YES!)
                                       

There is always time for coffee and enormous macarons! #feelingfrench

17:05 - departure from Prague - off home

Some deep thoughts during my travel time, as always on trains! Wrote a whole post on this weeks ago! Here’s the link to it - On the go Feeling 

19:38 - arriving in Brno central station 

5th of February 

Off to Brno again! #dentisttime

After struggling to find a parking lot and a quick check at my dentist, I was off to the city centre. I love it there! Little beautiful streets which you can only reach by foot and thousands of lovely coffeeshops!
I feel so happy when I’m here! My mum showed me her favorite café where she had always gone after school with her best friend. It was her Starbucks ( laughed so hard after this comment! she knows me too well ). It’s called Zemanova Kavarna ( U Sedlacka ) on Josefska. I love it. Nothing has changed since the time my mum was young ( not that she is old now, she's wonderful ). The café stayed the same all years long. Same interior, same card, same writing, same everything. When you enter, it seems like you are entering the past. It’s like you enter a passed decade! Just wow!  

Zemanova kavarna a cukrarna 

After a nice cappuccino we went down to our favorite restaurant Adria, same street, and had our beloved vegetable salad with tuna and ciabatta bread. I can’t get enough of it! I normally hate salads and never eat it but this one it the only salad I like. It’s so amazing!

endless love !
To let the day in Brno end nicely I went shopping, yaaay! ( There was no doubt that I wouldn’t! ) As you may know from another follow me around, I got to know that in Brno, Olympia opened a Starbucks. So as a Starbucks addict I HAD to get me a cup of coffee there ( and post a picture on instagram ). On the way there I popped into H&M, Mango, CCC, Reserved, etc. To come to an end I bought in each store more than two things and had to return to Vienna with an extra luggage. BUT I’m sososo proud of me because I didn’t buy me a new bag which was apparently a miracle. See, they do happen!

6th of February

„Don’t wanna bother you or something but can we eventually go for a walk?“  

One of the most beautiful morning views ever! I love my puppy.
After a long walk in the freezing weather out there, I packed and drove back to VIE. The following days will be all about blogging, studying and catching up at things!

I hope you enjoyed this FMA! Let me know if you have already holidays and what you are up to!

xx




1 comment:

  1. Ah this post is so fun! Love how you write and reading about your adventures! Mhh something tells me your slightly addicted to coffe! Ha musy be so cool living in Vienna i hear so much good things about the city! Your holidays look fabXo
    stylegrande.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete