Saturday 10 January 2015

Today




Spontaneously decided to head to Brno (later also Znojmo) for some shopping today. I was looking for a basic black top ( because you can’t find one in Vienna... Nice excuse huh? ). I ended up with Tezenis, Sephora, Reserved, CCC and Nike.                    
#shithappens  

BUT I found what I was looking for and I’m super proud because of that. Mostly I just go for one particular thing and I return with 10 other things thinking „I’ve to go shopping.. I need something.“



OH MY GOD!

You can’t imagine how happy I was today. A Starbucks Store opened in Brno - Olympia.  I’m in heaven!!
You’ve to know that there are only two stores in the Czech Republic. This is the third and the nearest one to me.  To hear such news after a super busy week is in fact more than heaven for a coffee and starbucks addict like me... .




xx


No comments:

Post a Comment