Tuesday 6 January 2015

Collective HAUL - Beauty and Fashion

I did some damage over the past few weeks and I thought I would share with you!


                                              
2 days before I left to Rome I wanted to accompany my best friend at her little shopping spree, of course I could not resist... My first bargain was a card holder by Mango. Later I popped to H&M where I found a sweather for cold days in Rome ( which actually came very useful ). 

 „Actually not that tragic.“ 


48 hours later I landed in Rome and did what I can do the best. Shopping. I started at Piazza di Spagna at Sephora. These items went immediately with me. 

Touche lumière lissante Smoothing & brightening concealer in moyen medium 07 by Sephora 

Crème légère très hydratante ( en plus elle me rend belle) Instant Moisturizer Beauty Plus by    Sephora 

 Precision  powder shadow brush 61 by Sephora

 Perversion Mascara by Urban Decay

 Sephora Collection Kiss me Balm in 06 Soda Pop


Further Via Borgognona - & Other Stories


iPhone 5 Case

Leather Mini Purse

 Body Scrub

 Handcreme

 Scarf
 
Necklace

03.01.2015

Jeans and Sweather ( by H&M ) because a girl can never have too many sweathers. 

05.01.2015
 Chanel Pouder : Poudre Universelle Compacte in 30 Naturel - Translucent 2 

 Catrice Instant Eye Brightener with Hyaluron

Dark red lingerie by Tezenis 

Maybelline New York Color Tattoo 24hr in 40 Permanent Taupe

 A Catrice Eyeshadow Brush ( no description given )


So that’s it! I think I did pretty well with  mes achats and I’m quite happy about them, especially the Chanel Pouder, it’s such a beauty!

xx

I wish you a blessed 6th of January for those who celebrate today !

No comments:

Post a Comment